We are always looking to expand our team. If you would like to apply for a position with Trussbridge, please apply under the relevant categories.
We offer internship placements (up to a period of 6 months) with our practice in Dubai, UAE.
The duties and responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the team with research and gathering public information from numerous sources;
- Participate in all aspects of transaction execution including: due diligence processes, financial analysis, financial models, and performing valuation analysis; and
- Work closely with the team assisting with client’s management and strategic discussions through the preparation of pitching materials and industry content.
To be a successful candidate, we would require that you possess, hold or demonstrate:
- Some understanding of corporate finance and accounting concepts;
- Analytical and quantitative skills;
- Attention to detail, diligence and ability to work as part of a small team with minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written); and
- Strong academic qualifications from a recognized institution.
Further, relevant skills or qualifications as listed below may be considered as an advantage:
- Any experience in corporate finance, investment banking or consulting; and
- Fluency in Arabic or French is a plus